10th ANNUAL CHRISTMAS PARTY
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2012
6:30 P.M. – 11:00 p.m.
Hope you can set aside the above date and join the club for a fabulous holiday dinner at Maggiano’s Italian Restaurant in Troy. Great Lakes Cobra Club is once again returning to a favorite holiday venue at Maggiano’s. The food is fantastic and the private room with our own bar really makes this a perfect place to celebrate the season with our cobra friends. The club had such a wonderful time and terrific meal at prior parties that we have voted to return to Maggiano’s again for 2012.
* Superb food that is elegantly served family style (as much as you can eat). This includes a choice of the following:
* Appetizer Table
* 2 salads per table
* 2 pasta dishes per table
* 2 entrée dishes per table
* 2 desserts per table
* A private banquet room for 40 people, which is elegantly decorated, including a Christmas tree and our own private bar.
* A staff assigned to our room for the evening, which cater to your every wish.
* Open bar with premium liquor, wine and beer available all evening
* All this for $50 per person (the meal alone is well worth this).
Everyone who attended last year brought a gift for the gift exchange (not to exceed $25). It was great fun playing “let’s steal that gift“.
As seen from the Christmas photo, everyone who attended had a great time. It is a great way to mingle with Club members and get in the holiday mood in a very elegant setting.
Register by November 15th
Join your Cobra Pals for the 2012 Holiday Season Party we love to see you there!
To Register & Pay via Pay Pal Use "Add To Cart" Button Below
or send a check, $50 per person, made out to GLCC to:
c/o Tony Simari, Treasurer
Livonia, MI 48512